Apple is on a run with their quick updates where they came up with the iOS 4.3 release and now on the Safari 5.0.4. With the new iOS 4.3, the latest update on the browser contains improvements like stability, compatibility, accessibility and security.
There are some more to explore on the release like below,
– Improved stability for webpages with multiple instances of plug-in content
– Improved compatibility with webpages with image reflections and transition effects
– A fix for an issue that could cause some webpages to print with incorrect layouts
– A fix for an issue that could cause content to display incorrectly on webpages with plug-ins
– A fix for an issue that could cause a Screen Saver to appear while video is playing in Safari
– Improved compatibility with VoiceOver on webpages with text input areas and lists with selectable items
– Improved stability when using VoiceOver
You can download Safari 5.0.4 from the Apple website else via a software update.